why do i get the feeling i’m the only one who doesn’t know what’s going on .. nor care about discussions?
higher education folk are on another level, i feel like the slowest kid in the room. fish straight-outta-the water!
- 37 days without my dad
- 37 days away from home
- 37 nights away from my bed
- no regular use/access of the interwebs (i ain’t complaining about that)
- 37 days with mum, lil bro and relatives
- hotel resorts, drivers, private chefs and shopping
- 37 days to get re-acquainted with relatives i met 11 years ago
- 37 days to get my creative spark
- 37 days to start up an enthusiastic, determined and positive attitude towards University
- 37 days to go beast mode on food i can’t have over here
- 37 days to lose weight (i sweat so much in the Philippines, so shedding a few ‘handles’ is looking positive)
my plan for this holiday is to let go. not be afraid to try/attempt anything new or ‘balsy’ .. whether it be getting thrown of a banana boat or riding up chocolate hills. I’M GAME.
I ain’t even mad. You like what you like. I just thought she/her comment was amusing.